Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Ampiainen unessa - Wasp in a dream

Last night I had a dream of a huge wasp landing on my shoulder and I knew it was gonna sting me so I woke up terrified. I was really distressed all day and almost managed to mess things up for good but eventually it turned out well. Later in the evening I read that a wasp is a bad omen - there's nothing good about it - and seeing a wasp in your dream either brings bad news or warns about an evil person in your life, possibly a jealous friend. And it just so happens that I have a friend who might be a threat to me and I know I should be very careful with her.

Wasp in a dream

The wasp in your dream could mean that new information is coming your way. Don’t think too positive though. Often, the news is in the form of gossip or misinformation. Be wary of those around you and how they communicate. Try to avoid any miscommunication that can lead to passive-aggressiveness.

The aggression that it symbolizes can be your own feelings as well. When going throughout the day, monitor your feelings. Are you becoming unnecessarily frustrated? Try to take a second to calm down. Your aggression could affect others around you.

You may be near an evil person that you just need to cut from your life. Don’t feel like you must suffer to make others happy. Your own happiness is important, and ‘evil’ people have no place in your life. Overall, wasps are not a good omen. Their appearance is not positive, and you should take it seriously.


Uneni peto ei ollut mikä tahansa ampiainen vaan herhiläinen, Vespa crabro.


1 comment:

Helena said...

Huikeaa, 500 lukijaa/kävijää päivässä! Avatkaa toki sanainen arkkunne ja kertokaa omia näkemyksiänne tai kokemuksianne. Yritän postata muustakin kuin ampiaisista, koska tää herhiläinen ei kerännyt mitään pyramidiyleisöä vaan pikemminkin sarkofagin (tilastokäyrä). :-D