Pages

Monday, April 5, 2021

It's all a game - are you a player or a pawn?

 

So this is in English because I'm too busy to translate. But I was wondering, it kind of annoys me, you hear all the awakened people saying that we are here to learn. WHY? What the fuck for? If I am already a Creator, why do I have to learn anything - why don't I just create?

And it hit me - what if this really IS A GAME and we have voluntarily participated? What if - we are so bored with the nirvana, oblivion, oneness, that we want to try something new, something different - "experience ourselves" - as you hear the spiritual ones repeat like mantra - "God wants to experience itself" and that's why he/she's created all this shit we have to deal with. But we ARE the creators, part of the One Creator, so maybe it's a game we play to amuse ourselves.

I mean I was brought here to help others in ascension (so I've heard) and I've also heard that you need balls to come here - or guts to put it nicely. Only the strongest can survive through the 3rd dimension hell. And let's face it, even though we have a pretty smooth life up here in the North, the rest of the world, the animals and human population, are going through horrendous suffering. So arriving here voluntarily from the 6th or 5th dimension means that you're a hell of a player.

And sure, most of the population IS here to learn. You know it when you try to wake them up, open their eyes, give them another perspective - and they look at you like you have lost your mind. It's like a brick wall. It's like trying to teach Neanderthals quantum physics.

I've also noticed that when you raise the bets, increase your spiritual abilities and awareness, and contact the higher realms, you get stronger opponents. The spiritual attacks you experience, sometimes in the form of physical beings or incidents, are no jokes anymore. You really have to be fearless to confront them - or rather to rise above them. You can't give them any mental or spiritual power over you.

All the morning I was wondering - what is the point of all these spiritual levels, the "learning" concept and the search for God if we have already been there? What if it's just a game matrix, and the levels are levels in the game and the opponents are negative and positive polarity - for example Ra and other higher beings being positive and the Orion Group and all its minions down here being the negative.


Why is the chess board and Freemason checkered floor the same?



No comments: